STUDY IN AN AMAZING BUILDING WITH STATE-OF-THE-ART, INDUSTRY STANDARD FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
Our state-of-the-art facilities include:
- The Smith + Nephew Conference Centre which can accommodate more than two hundred delegates and is equipped with conference-ready audio visual facilities. As well as being used for school-based events and activities, the conference centre is a leading location for business gatherings and networking events.
- The Arco, KCOM and Siemens Gamesa Digital Labs. These digital learning spaces are equipped with high-grade workstation computers with computer-aided design, 3D and Virtual Reality software, as well as virtualisation technology and 3D printers for students to create product prototypes. All three spaces have 75-inch interactive screens for display to large groups. The Siemens Gamesa Lab is also equipped with the company’s industry-leading design software.
- Three high-spec Mechatronics Workshops
- Two industry – standard Engineering Workshops.
- Five modern Science laboratories
- Two business Boardrooms where staff and students hold business meetings and give presentations.
- Two Sixth Form Independent Study Hot-desking Centres
In STEAM Studios:
- A Photographic Studio
- A 2D Studio and Print-making Centre
- A 3D Studio with Ceramics Area
- The Orsted Renewables Laboratory where students engage in sustainability projects with Employer Partners
- A Sixth Form Creative Makerspace
- A Sixth Form Independent Study Hot-desking Centre
- An Exhibition Centre which hosts exhibitions of our students’ work and that of professional artists and craftspeople.