Our Vision Statement:
Unlocking your infinite potential to excel
OUR VISION IS TO BE AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL WHICH:
- Does education differently to ensure that every student, including those disaffected with traditional education, fulfils their academic, social and creative potential and becomes the best person they can be
- Maximises opportunities for students to apply theoretical learning to real-life problems and employer-led projects
- Ensures all students develop high quality verbal, written, visual and digital communication skills
- Ensures all students acquire sound professional and entrepreneurial skills
- Develops a digitally talented workforce to address the STEAM skills gap
- Contributes to the economic development of the Humber region by providing highly skilled local young people to work in the engineering, digital and creative sectors
- Engages young women with qualifications and careers in STEAM industries to address the huge gender gap
- We respect and care about each other
- Talents are recognised and grown
- Technical education has equity with academic education
- Educators and employers work in partnership
- Learning is engaging, exciting, enjoyable and productive
- The development of employability skills underpins everything we do
- We celebrate success
Our Mission Statement:
To provide a unique employer-driven education to give our young people the edge in a rapidly evolving digital world.
RDUTC supports regional economic growth, developing tomorrow’s workforce through innovative and pioneering education. As a distinctive learning community, we ensure that all students are motivated and inspired to become confident, skilled, employable and entrepreneurial professionals in particular in our specialisms of Engineering, Creative Digital and Technical Digital.
We ensure that all our students gain the knowledge, skills, attributes and qualifications they need to have the widest possible choice of career pathways both within and beyond our specialist areas.
We actively support and encourage students to be visionary, creative and entrepreneurial; to be ready and able to take risks and manage the consequences. We nurture the talents and aptitudes of young men and women to become active global citizens in the 21st century, ready to take on the world.